Where your project requires our design expertise, our engineers will discuss your requirements in detail, evaluating technical specifications to allow them to proceed accurately with your project.
Our team have extensive knowledge of the Protel PCB Design software, which help them to design your PCB layouts.
BELA has many years of PCB design experience, involving low pin count PCBs, as well as high layer count designs. Our PCB design expertise includes:
- High speed digital and analogue.
- Audio and video.
- Electro mechanical boards (mother/daughter).
All of our PCB designs are done using Altium Designer, which is a single unified application that incorporates all the technologies and capabilities necessary for complete electronic product development (EPD).
What We Need From You
To enable us to give you a quote, we will need the following information from you where possible:
- Requirements for turnaround time.
- Outline drawing of the board.
- Electronic net list (Protel or OrCAD).
- A schematic (Protel preferred).
- BOM, in Excel format.
- Possible number of layers.
- Locations of the critical components.
- Critical routing constraints.
- Data sheet (for parts with more than 2 pins).
Deliverables We Can Offer
If needed, this is a list of deliverables that we can offer to you as a customer:
- CAD database.
- Check plots.
- Fabrication drawings and files.
- Assembly drawings and files.
- Gerber files.