Our internal quality control system drives our traceable manufacturing process and ensures repeatability. We work as standard to IPC-A-610E (Lead-Free) with leaded processing treated as a controlled exception.
Our NPI process ensures all questions and issues are ironed out prior to full batch manufacture. It gives our customers the chance to feedback any observations or make bespoke requests outside of the set manufacturing standards.
Our innovative NPI (New Product Introduction) process is the groundwork required to introduce your product correctly into our systems; before you have received your first full production batch.
New Product Introduction (NPI)
All products new to BELA will go through the “sign-off” process of NPI. This includes:
- All drawing and parts list verified and documentation completed.
- Full engineering and process control support.
- A representative sample produced in a dedicated “virtual manufacturing environment.”
- Customer review, comment and sign-off.
- Process review and documentation finalised prior to full batch manufacture.
100% Physical / AOI Inspection
There is no compromise position; all product is 100% inspected. It is the standard:
- Components inspected and checked off against work instructions prior to start.
- First off “Golden Board” sign-off at every production operation.
- AOI final inspection prior to shipment.
- Final visual inspection in packing.